Welcome to Cyprus, an island of legends that basks year-round in the light of the warm Mediterranean sun.
A storied past 10,000 years long has seen civilizations come and go and travelers throughout antiquity to modern days came here just to pay tribute to the five millennia of history.
Today Cyprus is a modern country that effortlessly marries European culture with ancient enchantment.
It is here that:
- Aphrodite made her home
- Alexander the Great was welcome as a liberator
- Richard the Lionheart married Berangere de Navarre
- The Crusaders stopped on their way from Jerusalem
- The carob tree grow, making the beginning of cinema possible.
It is where:
- Shakespeare chose to stage his play “Othello”
- Lefkosia is located, the only divided capital-city in the world.
We hope to also open a door to a holiday paradise.